We are delighted to announce the publication of our German and Spanish GCSE student textbooks in both WJEC and Eduqas formats.
We have been working closely with WJEC and Eduqas to ensure endorsement of a new series of textbooks for modern foreign languages. These textbooks cover the reformed GCSEs which will be taught from 2016 and awarded for the first time in 2018. The new textbooks, covering the German & Spanish GCSE qualifications, have been designed in conjunction with examiners, specification developers and experienced teachers to support learners through the challenges of the new specifications.
The textbooks offer engaging and relevant content and provide comprehensive coverage of the WJEC and Eduqas themes and sub-themes, incorporating all of the new exam components, including:
• Literary and authentic texts
• Listening and reading tasks that correspond to the regulator’s requirements
• Role plays, photo cards and conversation questions
• Translation (from and into the language studied)
• Increased focus on grammar including grammar in context sections
• Opportunities for stretch and challenge
Click here to take a closer look at the WJEC GCSE textbooks and here to see the Eduqas GCSE MFL textbooks.
The WJEC and Eduqas GCSE French student textbooks will be available later this month.