This event has finished
With the progress of your high achieving students under more scrutiny than ever before, it is essential that you can embed proven strategies and provide staff with the skills to support and assess deeper learning for your most able students.
Are you confident that all students at your school are reaching their full potential?
This event is your opportunity to network with leading practitioners and experts, ask your key questions and leave with a range of resources to successfully support your more able students.
• Staff Training: Gain proven methods to ensure teachers can stretch and challenge your more able pupils in every lesson - primary and secondary sessions
What can I expect?
• Whole-school: Know how to engage and motivate teachers to enable students to reach their full potential
• Ofsted update: Know what inspectors will be looking for and what outstanding more able provision now looks like
• Identification: Gain new adaptable methods to identify which students should be working as gifted and/or talented
• Progress Tracking: Learn methods to track and monitor the progress of the more able and identify students underachieving
• Case Studies: Hear from 3 schools who share their top tips for challenging the more able
“Excellent – lots of food for thought to take back to school and utilise with staff” Lead Practitioner, Erdington Academy
Who should attend?
- Gifted & Talented/Most Able Co-ordinators
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Teaching & Learning Co-ordinators
- Heads of Department
- Progress Leaders
What our delegates have said
“A very cohesive and comprehensive training event with useful and relevant resources and session handouts” Form Teacher, Thomas’s Kensington
“A great day that made me rethink my practice and evaluate school provision” Inclusion Manager, St James the Great
“Inspirational – I’m taking back a host of ideas to consider” G&T Co-ordinator, The Commonweal School
“A thought provoking and insightful look at providing support for the more able” Prep School Teacher, Alton Convent School
Click here for more information on the event and click here to take a look at the brochure.
Click here to view the guest speakers at the event, including one of our authors Bob Cox.
Share This Event
Back to All Events