Today the myriad skills needed to be an amazing middle leader in schools can seem mind-boggling. What’s more middle leaders are taking up the leadership reins after gaining experience for far fewer years than ever before.
Whether you are new to this role or are more experienced and aspiring to become a school leader, this book will give you the vital information you need in order to understand what is really important about your role and how to improve your key skills. This practical everyday guide covers:
- The skills of an amazing middle leader
- How to inspire others against the backdrop of the busy day to day running of a school
- Effective delegation
- Leading a team and getting the right things done
- Developing excellence in your team and sharing good practice
- Preparation for inspection
- Middle leader challenges and next steps.
An outstanding guide for an often neglected group.