Change the way you think about learning and about preparing students for the challenges of the 21st Century with this new book by bestselling speaker Alistair Smith. This detailed re-evaluation introduces 12 essentials of Learning to Learn and explains their impact for students and teachers, helping learners move away from teacher dependence towards learner independence. Learning to Learn in Practice: The L2 Approach:
- Shows you how to develop a Learning to Learn approach across your school
- Provides guidance at classroom, school and community level
- Shows how to involve parents
- Gives case studies from schools on different stages of the journey
- Gives guidance on embracing Web 2.0 technologies
- Explains what works and what doesn`t
- And is packed with easy to apply common sense ideas and guidance.
If you wish to get behind the theory and find out what really makes the difference then this is the book to take you on the next step of your journey.