Observe our dynamic line-up of speakers, who will:
Inspire you to unleash the full power of Early Years.
Bring international knowledge of Early Years through:
Delve into current research and Early Years policy
- and teaching
- Find out how policy is informed by research.
- Unpick latest changes in standards.
- A step-by-step guide to developing readiness to learn.
- Explore ˜best practice™ environments for learning.
- Develop essential practice and provisions in line with the 2017 EYFS framework.
Explore the benefits of attending by:
Gaining an insight into global best practices:
- Impact of neuroscience
- Reggio Emilia
- Self-regulation & trauma-informed practices
- Receiving strategies to support key areas of development.
- Supporting children™s natural affinity with the arts.
Pick up practical tools to:
- Develop executive function skills.
- Accurately assess the effectiveness of your practice.
- Help children regulate their stress levels.
Judge the quality of:
to view the brochure for the event.
to view the speakers at the event.
to book and secure you place - It's never too late!