Osiris Educational’s SEND Conference 2017
After the plethora of reforms and changes to SEND in recent years, have we all forgotten the child at the centre?
Osiris Educational’s annual SEND conference is back by popular demand to bring the child back into center focus.
Evaluate the real impact of the SEND Code of Practice, personal budgets and ECH Plans. See how greater family involvement can have a real positive effect on educational outcomes for pupils with SEND.
• an update on the Rochford Review
• new approaches for assessing children working below age-related expectations
• Ofsted’s latest expectations, and how to minimise inspection stress for students
• inclusive whole-school strategies
• tools to measure the impact of interventions
• ideas to improve collaboration with parents
• ways support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues
Who Should Attend?
• Deputy headteachers
• Assistant headteachers
• SEND leaders
• Inclusion leaders
One of our authors, Natalie Packer, will also be speaking at the event.
Click here to download the event brochure and to book your place.
Share This Event
Back to All Events