Higher Order Thinking the Multiple Intelligences Way helps you discover how to move past the traditional memorize and regurgitate' method of education. It uses the eight intelligences to move students' learning from the level of acquiring basic facts and figures, to the level of understanding relationships between those facts and figures, to the higher-order level of application, integration and transfer of the learning being undertaken.
With Higher Order Thinking the Multiple Intelligences Way you'll:
- Learn how to analyse the predominant thinking level of a lesson
- Discover how each intelligence processes information
- Gain insight into multiple taxonomies for the Multiple Intelligences (MI)
- Experience nine example lessons showing how to use the MI taxonomies at primary and secondary levels
- Learn how to spiral' a lesson so that it is developmentally and cognitively appropriate
- Give students a battery of tools for success in school and beyond.