Dragonfly Training was founded in 1999 and has established an excellent reputation internationally for providing inspiring, realistic and practical training courses for teachers. In this, their first book, three of its top trainers provide some of the very best hands-on approaches to teaching.
Follow Dragonfly's six key principles and:
- Promote effective starters and plenaries
- Offer constant reinforcement as a means of embedding knowledge and providing on-going revision
- Introduce a variety of ideas
- Do first, teach after ' whenever possible
- Encourage students to create teaching materials themselves
- Demonstrate and articulate success by modelling the desired outcomes
This book provides practical strategies that can be used by most teachers, in most subjects, most of the time and offers insights and ideas to engage, inspire and motivate including:
- How you present yourself in the classroom
- Rules, routines and rituals for establishing effective learning patterns
- Making your classroom the one every student wants to be in
- Using ICT to the maximum
Click here to visit Dragonfly Training's website.