Edited by L. Michael Hall and Shelle Rose Charvet with chapters by Lucas Derks, James Lawley, Penny Tompkinson, Richard Bolstad, Ian McDermott, Robert Dilts, Tim Hallbom, Martin Roberts, Bob Bodenhamer, Jaap Hollander, Patrick Merlevede.
This long awaited book brings together some of the most recent innovations and applications of the traditional NLP model. Each chapter describes a new model or application and contains step by step instructions or a case study on how and when to apply it. For NLP Practitioners it provides an outstanding collection of new tools and ideas to take their practice forward. Contributors and chapters include:
- Shelle Rose Charvet - LAB Profile: Decoding Language and Behavior to Improve Communication
- L Michael Hall - Meta States: Modelling Self-Reflexive Consciousness
- Charles Faulkner - Modeling Market Wizards: Revealing the Methods of Outstanding Traders and Investors
- Robert Dilts - Success Factor Modelling: The Secrets of Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Ian McDermott - NLP Coaching: How to Develop a Coaching Mindset
- John McWhirter - Behavioural Remodelling: Advancing NLPs Linguistic Model
- Nick Kemp - Provocative Change Works: Improvisation and Humour in Therapy and Coaching
- Bob Bodenhamer - What Triggers Stuttering?: A Model for Achieving Fluency
- Martin Roberts - The Well Formed Problem: A New Model for Managing Change in Business
The book also includes chapters on some of the most innovative IT projects and communities where developments and advances continue to be made, including the Clean Language community and the NLP Research and Recognition Project. More than anything, this book represents a collaboration of some of the best innovators in the field of NLP to push the boundaries of the traditional NLP model and create some solutions for the problems created by the increasingly troubled world in which we live.