The Brain Box is your indispensable guide not only to powering through the stress, hard work and brain-ache of school or college, but also to establishing good learning habits and self-motivation which will be invaluable throughout the next stage of your life, whether that be at university or in a career. Open The Brain Box and find out:
- How an essay is like a sandwich.
- Why the majority of people will say carrot when asked to name a vegetable, and red when asked to name a colour.
- How to get over a major case of CBAS (Can’t be Arsed Syndrome)!
Packed with doodles, games, quotes, quizzes and activities which you can fill in and keep, and interesting facts and questions to keep the grey matter going, The Brain Box is your essential guide to learning, revision and motivation. Discover great tips and tricks to master revision skills, revision strategies, study skills and time management.
‘Intelligence is a factor, but mostly it comes down to how well you work. Those who work hard or smart tend to do better.’
- At the Start: Dealing with Me!
- Life: Dealing with the World and Finding My Place In It
- At School or College: Dealing with Others and Finding the Best Way to Work
- At Home: Dealing with Revision
- Dealing with Exams
- Dealing with Results
The Brain Box is a practical study guide for students studying GCSEs, A Levels, or in further education.