This is an MP3 file. You will be provided with a unique link to download upon order completion. Please note the file must be downloaded immediately after purchase as the link will expire. Please make sure you only order one copy.
In this abridged audio download version of his bestselling title, Paul Dix talks you through the book’s hugely influential behaviour management approach – an approach whereby expectations and boundaries are exemplified by people, not by a thousand rules that nobody can recall.
Each chapter, as in the paperback (9781781352731), focuses on a particular theme and offers an abundance of sensible, down-to-earth strategies geared to help you form your own unique behaviour blueprint in your school and classroom. The Testing, Watch out for and Nuggets sections have been removed for this audiobook, but the indispensable advice on how to involve all staff in developing a whole school ethos built on kindness, empathy and understanding remains.
Suitable for teachers and school leaders – in any setting – who are looking to upgrade their approach to school behaviour.
Run time: 182 minutes. Contents include:
1. Visible Consistency, Visible Kindness
2. The Counter-Intuitive Classroom
3. Deliberate Botheredness
4. Certainty in Adult Behaviour
5. Keystone Classroom Routines
6. Universal Microscripts: Flipping the Script
7. Punishment Addiction, Humiliation Hangover
8. Restore, Redraw, Repair
9. Some Children Follow Rules, Some Follow People
10. Your Behaviour Policy Sucks!
11. The 30 Day Magic