What Can I Expect?
Who should attend?
- Legal update: Hear from top educaton lawyers and gain clarification on your safeguarding responsibilities for 2017/18
- Online safety: Understand how online safety is linked to all other safeguarding areas and how to ensure your students understand the risks
- Mental Health: Gain strategies to ensure meaningful support is offered to all students suffering from mental health difficulties
- Designated safeguarding lead
- Designated child protection officers
- Deputy and assistant headteachers
- Headteachers and principals
- Vice principals
- Governors and trustees
- Heads of year
- Heads of department
- Safeguarding officers
for more information.
to see the programme for the day and click here
for more information regarding the event speakers.