In this abridged audiobook version of her bestselling paperback title (ISBN 9781899836710), Curly Martin ' along with her co-narrator, Janey Lee Grace ' reveals what life coaching is, how to coach yourself and others effectively, and how to create and sustain a successful coaching practice.
Leading you through a comprehensive programme of advanced life coaching skills, it contains key Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) based techniques ' including: state control, rapport-building, spiral coaching, meta-programs, meta-languages and the Milton Model.
This audiobook is the essential guide for life coaches, and provides key source material for NLP practitioners, human resources managers, training professionals, counsellors and the curious.
Run time: 123 minutes.
- Life coaching defined
- Life coaching explained
- Coaching versus counselling and therapy
- Essential coaching beliefs
- The secrets of coaching success
- How to build your coaching practice
- The history and development of NLP
- Essential communication skills
- Fundamental rapport skills
- Matters of state
- Representational systems
- Coaching for results