Successfully develop children to become:
- Ambitious, capable learners, ready to learn throughout their lives.
- Enterprising, creative contributors, ready to play a full part in life and work.
- Ethical, informed citizens of Wales & world.
- Healthy, confident individuals, leading fulfilling lives as valued members of society.
Latest updates on:
- The digital competence framework.
- Creative and expressive arts.
- High-quality teaching and learning.
Estyn, to include:
Practical ideas for:
Guest speakers at this event include: Russell Grigg, Nina Jackson and Mick Waters.
- the new Inspection Framework
- amended 4-point judgement scale
- changes to notice periods and inspection durations
- Raising standards.
- Improving outcomes for learners.
- Achieving excellence.
- Maximising impact.
- Making learning visible.
for more information on this event and to book your place now!
to take a look at the brochure for this event.