Read the full review here
- Rachel takes a look at the impact of educational disadvantage, exploring opportunities to break the cycles.
- Rachel offers four key steps required for an impactful action plan.
- Each chapter of the book focuses on a key potential barrier to success and offers school leaders and practitioners a range of strategies to help dismantle them.
- The book also provides guidance on strategic planning, as well as a variety of ideas and inspiration for staff training.
- The book is essential reading for school leaders and teachers at all levels of education.
In Obstetrics for Schools, Rachel Macfarlane draws on her experience as a head teacher and system leader to share a multitude of practical strategies for overcoming potential barriers to success, presenting case studies and examples of effective practice from schools across the country. Find out more here