- This book offers invaluable behaviour management for any secondary teaching colleague who works in any challenging school.
- Sharing his own experiences, Samuel demonstrates that it is possible to build rapport, respect and effective learning with pupils who the system may not accommodate for.
- Many behaviour management strategies shared within the book are developed from research, psychology and Samuel™s own experiences.
- This is a very raw book, offering real-life classroom scenarios, that will be invaluable for any secondary teaching colleague wanting to develop their confidence for dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Ideal for NQTs, trainee teachers or teachers who struggle with behaviour management issues with ˜those groups™.
Read the full review here
Find out more about ASBO Teacher here