This book details strategies designed to improve your eyesight by literally exercising your ability to see. Leo’s approach is very specific and targets each degree of vision problem. He explains how you can tone your eye muscles, release tension and build up energy in order to regain your natural eyesight.
Improve Your Eyesight Naturally includes simple vision tests that you can use yourself to verify your level of vision and monitor your improvements. It is effective for:
- Near-sight - the inability to see at distance
- Astigmatism - uneven stress patterns in the cornea
- Presbyopia - the need for reading glasses
- Eye coordination - when the eyes point beyond or closer than the object of interest
- Ansiometropia - when the two eyes have different degrees of near-sight
- Amblyopia - also known as ‘lazy eye’, a condition where the brain switches off one eye
- Strabismus - when one eye diverges in or out.
Previously published under ISBN 9783937553085.