Is your child ready for their first year of school? Settling Your Child in School: A Parent’s Guide is a comprehensive guide to help your child cross the gap between pre-school and school. Learn what schools expect of children so your child can enjoy their first school experience.
Helpful information is provided on:
- What your child needs to know about starting school
- How to settle your child in the school environment
- The mental and physical abilities your child will need at school
- How schools approach classroom learning
- Helping your child with reading, writing and number skills at home
- Games and activities to stimulate your child’s interest in learning