Edited by Nigel Holt and Rob Lewis, this easy-to-use, visually engaging textbook comprehensively covers everything students need to know for the WJEC A2 level specification and offers a section on exam preparation and revision to aid study.
- Evaluation of key studies, to encourage reflection and critical analysis, aid understanding and give context
- Explanations of the different psychological approaches and comparisons between them
- Evaluation of contemporary debates, including their economic, social and ethical implications
- Detailed exploration of research methods, including experimental design, research methodologies, analysing and reporting data and dealing with ethical issues
- Colour-coded material for ease of use and checklists to break down everything you need to know for each topic.
Click here to view the related title The Crown House WJEC Psychology AS Level textbook.