An engaging self-help guide to using BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT®) – a psychological approach designed to tackle stress, anxiety, phobias and many other of life’s challenges, and help make amazing changes.
BWRT is a completely personalised therapy that is customised specifically to the way your brain and mind work. The technique has a strong foundation in science and evolutionary biology and is designed to work directly in the cognitive gap between the reptilian complex responding to a trigger (such as a stressful situation) and the individual becoming aware of what’s happening. This enables the individual to overwrite whatever problem they’re experiencing with new information – and in this book Terence Watts details the steps of the procedures to help you achieve this outcome.
You’ll discover the ‘how and why’ of the technique’s efficiency – and, after an experiential exercise to whet your appetite, Terence then presents the procedures to help you tackle a range of different challenges, including:
- Preparing to get the very best out of the major changes you’re going to make.
- Boosting your self-worth – what you’ve been taught about yourself shapes what you think about yourself … but a lot of it is fake news!
- Understanding anxiety in all its different forms, why we have it and why we just don’t need it most of the time.
- Dealing with the simple phobia even when it seems far from simple, and getting rid of it for good.
- Performance enhancement – harnessing the resources you thought you had but weren’t sure how to find.
BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT) is a registered trademark of Terence Watts.
Suitable for anyone wanting to rewire their psychological responses to life’s challenges.